Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 12

hello!

hey yeah!

posting now coz im bored.

actually thrs alot to say but dont know which one to start with.

kinda lazy to think but im just gonna keep my blog alive!

currently, ive just change my blogskin cuz im bored lookin at the

previous one. soo the new one

should brighten my blog. today is late grandmother 7 days of tahlil. but
unfortunately i didnt

attend for today's one. errm theese few days, i dont know why i've been watching i shoulnt be

alive on youtube.. heh. to get rid of my boredomness maybe.. hahas

my schedule for next week:

(this coming sunday) hafika's bbq pit. if you guys going then im going too![ suzanne, jeanny and cherann]

nxt thursay> jeanny's chalet at pasir ris. certainly going!

wednesday > hari raya haji! will be helping my mother..

wokay..

what else?? nothing maybe! boiye!!

salam!

No comments:

Post a Comment