Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22

Wonderful bunga



Assalamualaikum alls...


Hello, Hi!


Atiqah bck!


im looking forward on thur..


will be meeting Jeanny, Hafika, Suzanne, Cher ann, Azura..


We havent met for quite long...


I wanna enjoy as much as i can before starting new sch... How i wish if i could know who will be my classmates...


im sooo thee nervous beb!


Hopefully, everthing goes smoothly when i started into a new sch... eps when its not my interest but its okay, i will try to adapt new things.. Would love to try out new things, skali.. Nah Amek kau! engineering! haha buts its medical manufacturing, i thing its kinda tough huh..


Pray for me pls!


Hopefully, thr will be FEMALE friends..


Thr is i think but gonna be few..


So today, nothing much just using the comp all the way(atw)


So, suprisingly when i add AmyUkays, he approved and he actually chat with me awhile through the chatbox.. i was like, WOW! hahaha unexpected! But it ws nice knowing him..


i bought Ukays new album when they(epy) came to sg and perform at expo..


if my pakcik knows that ive chatted with him, he'll gonna be jealous.. but i dont think so.. idk! hahah what i know is, he is a big fan of AmirUkays.. Dulu he told me tat amir ws his twins, then i ws wondering.. hmmm really?? hahah Rupe2 nyer, Bile Amir ukays yg dulu mude2, his face is SEBIJIK like my uncle! hahahaha! Alamak! i dont hv my uncle picture.. if not can compare his face with AmirUkays.. then you'll know ;)


hahaha okay.. will post if i hv something to say..

No comments:

Post a Comment