Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 25

CONTINUE MY SCHOOL STORY! :D

INTRO my course :)
AEROSPACE/MEDICAL MANUFACTURING (AMM)

so far our lesson cume ader:


  • EPT (engineering process technology)

  • CNC

  • LPD(lifeskills)

  • AS(assembly skills)

  • Health and wellness (p.E)



CNC lesson. CNC stands for computer thingy thingy! hahah sorry i cant remember! so basically we learn how to operate this super complicated machine! this one is the computer and the machine is right over here(DOWN)


yeah! the machine! untill now i am still quite blur on how to operate this machine as in use this machine :) smiles! hahhaa but its kinda cool!




AHAHKZ! the tall one, is my Bestie :D


humaira


the short one is obviously me :)



Wearing blue ~ Milzam, 1994 same as me :) hahha he always kena bully one! haha


94!


white one ~ RED



okay the rest of my classmates photos have not yet captured by me! hahahahah


They are really fun! suka bully ! (gurau gurau je)


okay! DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment