Powered By Blogger

Sunday, June 27

...

wokay..
keeping my blog alive

yest went to snip ave
follow sis rebond her hair..
while waiting i go trim my hair.. and now i feel tat my hair is soo thin
nvm..
currently keeping my hair to grow longer.. and then maybe if long enough im gonna perm it..
yest evening went to changi vill wit mum n dad n sis.. then at ard 10 plus went bck home..
yest at inter while waiting for bus, me and my sis saw this cute guy, like korean but i think he's chinese, he's ard 16 or 17..
he damn cute..
inside e bus, lucky my sis get to stand beside him but unfortunately my sis says he talways turn to my direction.. but i realised tat he kept looking at me.. idk.. sis says so.. she jealous.. :)
okay..his hair like taemin's one.. brown! and mangkuk!
hahas

okay..
today elder sis came with her 3 children...
they are very naughtyyy...
but fun to play wif.. hehe
okay..

why must sch reopen tmr??!!!!
why not nxt week instead??? urrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

okay! byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment