Powered By Blogger

Friday, June 11

hi!

안녕하세요(annyeonghaseyo)
hi!
assalamualaikum!
im back again!
wanna keep my blog still alive so i ve decided to blog!
okay
1st june which is on my birthday!
it was such a great mooment fooor me!!!
Mother cooked for me my favourite dish which ws laksa!my fav okay..
then mum and dad bought me cheesecake from secret recepi as birthdae cake! it ws damn nice!!love it!
and then went out wit mum at ard 4pm.. mum dont know wat to get for me for present so she decided to bring me to bugis!hehe she know i dont hav alot of clothes so she bought me some!!
bought new clothes! gt new bag!yay!
thank you to my dearest mum and dad!! love you!
okay

2nd june

went out at night with mother and sis
went to compass point.. visit sita.. there.. she is know working at action city.. previously she work at 313..
then , so mit her.. walk2, ate ice kacang but mine wasnt ice kacang. ate durian mount fuji instead!hehe it ws nice! its like ice kcng something like tat lor..
okay.

okay... nothing else to say i guess.. ohoh
i started to like 2am!hehehe their songs damn nice man!
and and i like jokwon!he's cute
okay thats it! maybe tmr going out with mum, dad and sis.. like finally!
okay! anyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment