Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 30

hey ho!

updating my blog! dont wanna let it be dead! kiddin'


as long as i still have the time to blog, i will spend my free time on blog.. because im bored! lol

alright,

today went out with jeanny n cher ann to tampines..

teman them buy clothes...

omg! seriously i kinda miss my sec 421 classmates!

they're awesome okay! even though didnt talk much with the guys, but sometimes they

made me laugh, smile, giggle espacially qamarul and ivan.. i

remembered during our exam, cpa coursework, i was assigned to sit in between the two of them

which is annoying sometimes, know wat they did?

i was so stress, thingking about the course work, qamarul who was sitting on my

left were screaming for fun at me, ivan, sitting on my right, were knocking my table!

and i was fustrated, i scream! lol but luckily the class was noisy,

ppl doesnt lookin' at me, thankful if not paisey! And wen i were screaming two of

them laughed at me!

okay! these are all sweet memories!


i really hope when i start sch in ITE will be a great moment for me, insyallah!

but no matter wat i really want to start sch as soon as posible..

cuz im like rotting at home like everyday! mintak2 dapat tat course i appeal.

its okay if its facility technology, at least i got to learn something new..

wow! i think this is the longest i ever post! heehee! is there anything else i can post?

Ahah! you know wat? just now my head ws spinning like

i cant say cuz it was toooooo painful for me.. tak pernah2 pening kepaler

sampai gini sakit, but now alhamdulillah dah kurang saket kepaler..

maybe because minum coffee... i like drinking coffee,

but i think my head dont allow me to.. its okay! alrite! will post again soon,

insyallah!

No comments:

Post a Comment