Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 29

still waiting for something to appear..

just wanna let it out! i know it will be some personal thing to say here but its something i wanna let it out not bottle it up.

SHE owe me a sorry, for accusing me for being batu api! like wth? have seen or heard me tat i ws batu api?

tak npk jgn ckp..

its you, who caused this..

you, yg buat masaalah..

so jgn salah kn org lain but blame yourself for all this, all the things tat you caused from dulu lagy till now..

grow up! wake up!

dont think of yourself!

think about your kids!

i know as a younger sister i can tegur all your wrong doings. but at least you have to take it no matter wat.

i have my rights! dont ungkit yg masa lalu! look forward! please!

am i being too much?

this is just 1/4 from my bottle..

i wanna scream for all i can!

No comments:

Post a Comment